…until everyone can read!
AZ IDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving individuals affected by dyslexia, language and literacy challenges, and their families and communities that support them. Until Everyone Can Read!
- We educate the community about the causes, symptoms, assessment, and remediation of dyslexia.
- We provide information about available resources.
- We encourage early screening for all children in Arizona’s schools.
- We provide audio book subscriptions to Learning Ally for our members with dyslexia.
- We promote teacher-training programs that teach Structured Literacy to parents, educators and other professionals.
- We collaborate with organizations working on behalf of individuals with dyslexia.
Our AZ IDA members include dedicated educators, dyslexia specialists, speech/language pathologists, individuals with dyslexia, and parents who have dealt with learning disability issues in local public and private schools. Meet our Board of Directors.
Please join us!
Share this page with your friends…