Great News: AZ IDA is providing financial resources for those who are interested in becoming educated in dyslexia.
Our ongoing goal is to provide an opportunity for those who want to learn more about dyslexia screening, advocacy, intervention, or training. Thanks to successful fundraising efforts, we are able to offer reimbursement for completion of courses and programs that increase your knowledge about dyslexia. Courses eligible for reimbursement include:
- Any program accredited by IDA (https://dyslexiaida.org/accredited-teaching-training-programs).
- Teaching Reading Effectively offered by the Arizona Department of Education; and
- Understanding Dyslexia (www.mindplay.com).
We are reviewing applications from teachers, parents, and others.
Please know that you can receive only one scholarship per calendar year and that the maximum scholarship amount is $500.
In 2020, our scholarship application requirements are:
- Be an AZ IDA Member;
- Complete application process before the start of your course.
A certificate or document of successful course completion is necessary to obtain the reimbursement.
What recipients are saying about the scholarship reimbursement program:
- “The AZ IDA reimbursement scholarship is an incredible benefit of membership. I was able to virtually attend the 2019 IDA conference, which was full of powerful information. The scholarship process is clearly described and reimbursement is timely.” -Leah Dunn
If you would like to share your experience, please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Accredited Programs & Organizations:
Complete the online application below, or click HERE for printable application.
Share this page with your friends…